Disclaimer:

All downloads here are for preview purposes only. If you download something you like then purchase the CD or Vinyl if you can. However, everything for download featured within this blog, to the best of my knowledge, is either out of print or has never been made available.

I do say...

Let me know you've stopped by and if you've enjoyed your stay. Knowing that people have frequented keeps me energized to bring more to the Junkyard!

And Another Thing...

There are times where I'll find a compilation or bootleg that I do not know the original source. I always try to give credit where it's due but sometimes it's impossible for me to know just where it originated. If you are a blogger or someone who happens to have made a particular bootleg or compilation and you find it listed here let me know and I will give you full credit...

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Final Destination 2/Shirley Walker


Final Destination 2 I consider to be the best entry in this series. It's HUGELY entertaining beyond words. Suspenseful, gorey, and perfectly paced. Perhaps my main problem with the latest entry was that it was a bit too fast paced and didn't make time for anything else. Of course that could be looked at as a good thing since we know the formula so well and we don't need to see different characters trying to figure the same old things out over and over again. But at the same time I feel some of the suspense is sacrificed. Still though, The Final Destination was a fun flick with plenty 'o gore and great deaths, including a classic escalator munching scene. I definitely recommend making a trip to your local theater your first destination!

This is the 15 track promo score for Shirley Walker's score. There's a lot more subtlety and a bit more of a rhythmic thing going on here. It works well. This promo is not to be confused with the Willard/Final Destination 2 promo that's out there.

Unfortunately I can't find anything for Final Destination 3. Shame. Enjoy what you can get!

TRACK LISTING:
01. Main Title (02:48)
02. Kimberly's Lake Premonition (02:04)
03. Blow-Out (01:44)
04. Coincidence - Kimberly Remembers Mom (02:27)
05. Killer Kayak (01:11)
06. Nora's Turn - Eugene Freaks (03:41)
07. Kimberly Goes To See Clear (01:52)
08. Kimberly Sees Dr. Kalarjan (00:47)
09. Ba Bye Kat & Mustang (01:20)
10. Dad And Kimberly (00:45)
11. Pigeons (02:39)
12. Eugene's Oxygen (02:55)
13. New Life (01:59)
14. 2 Left (04:21)

15. We Did It (00:40)


link in comments...

1 comment: