Disclaimer:

All downloads here are for preview purposes only. If you download something you like then purchase the CD or Vinyl if you can. However, everything for download featured within this blog, to the best of my knowledge, is either out of print or has never been made available.

I do say...

Let me know you've stopped by and if you've enjoyed your stay. Knowing that people have frequented keeps me energized to bring more to the Junkyard!

And Another Thing...

There are times where I'll find a compilation or bootleg that I do not know the original source. I always try to give credit where it's due but sometimes it's impossible for me to know just where it originated. If you are a blogger or someone who happens to have made a particular bootleg or compilation and you find it listed here let me know and I will give you full credit...

Friday, August 21, 2009

Hellbound: Hellraiser II/Christopher Young


Christopher Young returned for the sequel which was bigger and badder in every way. In other words, EPIC. Young provided an equally epic and bombastic score. Choral work and everything.

Though it has some flaws and plot holes, so did the classical original. Hellbound is my personal favorite of the series.



"Get'em Off Meeeee!"

TRACK LISTING:
01. Hellbound Second Sight Seance
02. Looking through a Woman
03. Something to Think About
04. Skin_Her Alive
05. Stringing the Puppet
06. Hall of Mirrors
07. Dead or Living
08. Leviathan
09. Sketch with Fire
10. Chemical Entertainment
11. Obscene Kiss
12. Headless Wizard
13. Whats Your Pleasure
14. Highpoint Main Title
15. Over the Edge
16. The Kendo Duel
17. Love Scene
18. Up the Stairs
19. Highfall
20. Love Theme - End Title

link in comments...

1 comment: