Disclaimer:

All downloads here are for preview purposes only. If you download something you like then purchase the CD or Vinyl if you can. However, everything for download featured within this blog, to the best of my knowledge, is either out of print or has never been made available.

I do say...

Let me know you've stopped by and if you've enjoyed your stay. Knowing that people have frequented keeps me energized to bring more to the Junkyard!

And Another Thing...

There are times where I'll find a compilation or bootleg that I do not know the original source. I always try to give credit where it's due but sometimes it's impossible for me to know just where it originated. If you are a blogger or someone who happens to have made a particular bootleg or compilation and you find it listed here let me know and I will give you full credit...

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Piranha/Pino Donaggio


This is a nice moody score for one of Joe Dante's first features, "Piranha". Joe Dante went on to direct some great underrated gems like "The 'burbs", "Gremlins", "Gremlins 2", "Innerspace", "Small Soldiers", Looney Tunes: Back In Action".

Jerry Goldsmith was Joe Dante's composer of choice when it came to collaboration later on.

Enjoy this Goldsmith-less Dante effort. It's a pretty dated sound which I like since it reflects the low budget 70's Corman feel of the movie.

Track Listing:
01. No Trespassing
02. Main Title
03. Aquarina/Homonocules
04. Piranha Among Us
05. Lost River Theme
06. Fatal Rescue
07. Summer Dreams
08. Dr. Hoak
09. Nightmare in the sun/Betsy's Death
10. Empty Tubes/Poor Jack
11. Operation Razorteeth
12. Escape In The Night
13. Premonition/Beyond the Darkness
14. Restricted Area
15. End Title
16. Yes, We have no Piranha

link in comments...

1 comment: