Disclaimer:

All downloads here are for preview purposes only. If you download something you like then purchase the CD or Vinyl if you can. However, everything for download featured within this blog, to the best of my knowledge, is either out of print or has never been made available.

I do say...

Let me know you've stopped by and if you've enjoyed your stay. Knowing that people have frequented keeps me energized to bring more to the Junkyard!

And Another Thing...

There are times where I'll find a compilation or bootleg that I do not know the original source. I always try to give credit where it's due but sometimes it's impossible for me to know just where it originated. If you are a blogger or someone who happens to have made a particular bootleg or compilation and you find it listed here let me know and I will give you full credit...

Friday, July 31, 2009

Chopping Mall 23 Track Complete Bootleg/Chuck Cirino


This is one of my favorite 80's horror shlock movies. It's a lot of fun. This is a 23 track bootleg to a rather noisy 80's synth score that no one will appreciate unless you're someone like me and those are the people I've put up this blog for...

UPDATE: Someone in the comments section let us in on the fact that there is now an official release over at buysoundtrax.com. It's the Deathstalker II/Chopping Mall compliation. It has about 15 tracks of Chopping Mall music. I haven't heard this particular version yet so I can't say how it compares but consider what I provided a link for to most likely be a lesser version when it comes to sound quality, though the one I provide a link to is most likely a more complete version.

link in comments...

4 comments:

  1. Great stuff! looking forward to future posts! Chopping Mall has got to be one of the finer points in robots-run-amok history.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I've never even HEARD of this movie... but I'm a 90's child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can buy the real thing at BSX Records (dot) com and also get DEATHSTALKER II. Much better quality and great artwork comes with the price.

    ReplyDelete