Disclaimer:

All downloads here are for preview purposes only. If you download something you like then purchase the CD or Vinyl if you can. However, everything for download featured within this blog, to the best of my knowledge, is either out of print or has never been made available.

I do say...

Let me know you've stopped by and if you've enjoyed your stay. Knowing that people have frequented keeps me energized to bring more to the Junkyard!

And Another Thing...

There are times where I'll find a compilation or bootleg that I do not know the original source. I always try to give credit where it's due but sometimes it's impossible for me to know just where it originated. If you are a blogger or someone who happens to have made a particular bootleg or compilation and you find it listed here let me know and I will give you full credit...

Friday, July 24, 2009

Hellraiser: Hellseeker (aka Part 6)/Stephen Edwards


I'm a pretty big fan of the Hellraiser series... of the straight to DVD sequels, this one is my favorite.

The score is a nice piece of ambiance, with a really good stand out main title theme.

TRACK LISTING:
01. Main Title
02. Brian Surgery
03. Detective at Hospital
04. Rage Against the Bus
05. Back Home
06. Spaced Out Office
07. Card Flashback
08. Gwen in Lunch Room
09. After Gwen Leaves
10. Cop Flashback
11. Cop Hanshake
12. Skinhead; Eel
13. Home Video
14. Gwen in Apartment
15. Sage; Box
16. Pinhead
17. Detective Givens
18. Buddy at Station
19. Box Flashback
20. Allison's Office
21. Two Faces
22. Cash Cow; Plan
23. Bus to Sage
24. Trevor in ER
25. Warehouse; Arrest
26. Trevor in Custody
27. To Basement
28. Morgue
29. Finale


link in comments...

1 comment: