Disclaimer:

All downloads here are for preview purposes only. If you download something you like then purchase the CD or Vinyl if you can. However, everything for download featured within this blog, to the best of my knowledge, is either out of print or has never been made available.

I do say...

Let me know you've stopped by and if you've enjoyed your stay. Knowing that people have frequented keeps me energized to bring more to the Junkyard!

And Another Thing...

There are times where I'll find a compilation or bootleg that I do not know the original source. I always try to give credit where it's due but sometimes it's impossible for me to know just where it originated. If you are a blogger or someone who happens to have made a particular bootleg or compilation and you find it listed here let me know and I will give you full credit...

Friday, July 24, 2009

Rose Red/Gary Chang

This is a nice quality 15 track bootleg for the TV Mini-series "Rose Red" composed by Gary Chang.

I remember liking this movie and remembered the soundtrack stood out as being particularly good. After listening to it (twice) today, I must say it makes for an excellent stand alone listen.

link in comments...

6 comments:

  1. Though I've never seen the movie, I heard its theme from a friend of mine that played it on the piano once. I'd loved it ever since, and now that I've heard most of the amazing score, I'm tempted to see it for myself (even though I'm not the kind of person that sees a lot of scary movies). Thank you so much for the upload! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I'm glad you enjoyed the score. It is a really good one. The movie is pretty scary for a tv film but it's not too over the top. You'd probably enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this TV miniseries/movie. I watched it back when it premiered on television and bought it later on DVD. I still watch it from time to time. I never paid too close attention to the score involved but I will certainly download it and check it out.

    Thank you for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely. It's a great stand alone listen. Thanks for stopping by! And continue to frequent the Junkyard!

    ReplyDelete