Disclaimer:

All downloads here are for preview purposes only. If you download something you like then purchase the CD or Vinyl if you can. However, everything for download featured within this blog, to the best of my knowledge, is either out of print or has never been made available.

I do say...

Let me know you've stopped by and if you've enjoyed your stay. Knowing that people have frequented keeps me energized to bring more to the Junkyard!

And Another Thing...

There are times where I'll find a compilation or bootleg that I do not know the original source. I always try to give credit where it's due but sometimes it's impossible for me to know just where it originated. If you are a blogger or someone who happens to have made a particular bootleg or compilation and you find it listed here let me know and I will give you full credit...

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Mountaintop Motel Massacre/End Credits


Ron Di Iulio... I don't even know how to pronounce that.

Anyways, this is the name of the guy who composed the score to the low low budget 80's schlocktastical horror feature "Mountaintop Motel Massacre".

God I love this shit.

I don't have much to say except that there will never be a soundtrack available. Eh but that's okay. We'll all most definitely live. This is all you need... eh, "need" is hardly the word... but you want it.

link in comments...

1 comment: