Disclaimer:

All downloads here are for preview purposes only. If you download something you like then purchase the CD or Vinyl if you can. However, everything for download featured within this blog, to the best of my knowledge, is either out of print or has never been made available.

I do say...

Let me know you've stopped by and if you've enjoyed your stay. Knowing that people have frequented keeps me energized to bring more to the Junkyard!

And Another Thing...

There are times where I'll find a compilation or bootleg that I do not know the original source. I always try to give credit where it's due but sometimes it's impossible for me to know just where it originated. If you are a blogger or someone who happens to have made a particular bootleg or compilation and you find it listed here let me know and I will give you full credit...

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Clifford/MainTitle/Richard Gibbs


Okay, now here is a score I have seriously been wanting to obtain in some way shape or form for years. "Clifford" is a rather obscure comedy, looked down upon actually, but I like it. In the early 90's we were getting all of those 'bad kid' comedies like "Problem Child" and "Dennis The Menace". Martin Short had his take on the genre with "Clifford". I liked his take best actually.


"But I didn't say 'Nice wig', Uncle Martin, I said 'Bestest-looking wig'. I believe there is a difference."


The score by Richard Gibbs is big and bold. Unfortunately what I am presenting here is not the entire score. Merely the opening credits. But this is something of a suite that encompasses a bulk of the themes heard in the movie.

Until I have the equipment and know-how to make a bootleg score rip from the DVD, this is the most anyone is going to get from the score to "Clifford". Unless you're Richard Gibbs of course.

Link in comments...

1 comment: