Disclaimer:

All downloads here are for preview purposes only. If you download something you like then purchase the CD or Vinyl if you can. However, everything for download featured within this blog, to the best of my knowledge, is either out of print or has never been made available.

I do say...

Let me know you've stopped by and if you've enjoyed your stay. Knowing that people have frequented keeps me energized to bring more to the Junkyard!

And Another Thing...

There are times where I'll find a compilation or bootleg that I do not know the original source. I always try to give credit where it's due but sometimes it's impossible for me to know just where it originated. If you are a blogger or someone who happens to have made a particular bootleg or compilation and you find it listed here let me know and I will give you full credit...

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Demons 2




I like this one about as much as the first actually. I remember this being one of the first movies I ever saw. I was sitting on the couch in the dark with my parents who had rented it. Yes, I saw lots of horror movies when I was around 4-8. Then for some reason I wasn't really allowed for a long while after that (unless they aired on tv and even then I was kind of restricted at times) I suppose my parents had religious mood swings...

This movie is gory as shit and features a really moody score by Simon Boswell. This soundtrack only features a couple tracks by Simon Boswell but... songs by "The Producers" and "Caduta Massi" are actually Simon Boswell too! I'm guessing this was a way to make the album look more full of various artists. So there are a total of 5 tracks of original score. There's some ok songs thrown in there too. The Cult and The Smiths make an appearance.




TRACK LISTING:
1. Demonica
Simon Boswell
2. Rain
The Cult
3. Backbeat
The Art Of Noise
4. Heartache
Gene Loves Jezebel
5. Life In T.V.
The Producers
6. Blue Heart
Peter Murphy
7. Sally's Garage
Caduta Massi
8. Panic
The Smiths
9. Demon's Groove
Simon Boswell
10. Power
Fields Of The Nephilim
11. De Profundis
Dead Can Dance
12. Kundalini Express
Love And Rockets
13. Blood And Fame
Caduta Massi
14. How It Shone
Pierce Turner


link in comments....

1 comment: