Disclaimer:

All downloads here are for preview purposes only. If you download something you like then purchase the CD or Vinyl if you can. However, everything for download featured within this blog, to the best of my knowledge, is either out of print or has never been made available.

I do say...

Let me know you've stopped by and if you've enjoyed your stay. Knowing that people have frequented keeps me energized to bring more to the Junkyard!

And Another Thing...

There are times where I'll find a compilation or bootleg that I do not know the original source. I always try to give credit where it's due but sometimes it's impossible for me to know just where it originated. If you are a blogger or someone who happens to have made a particular bootleg or compilation and you find it listed here let me know and I will give you full credit...

Friday, July 24, 2009

Snow Dogs/John Debney


Haven't seen this movie in years, but I know I thought it was a lot better family fare than what the critics made it out to be. It was dumb and harmless and pretty entertaining.

The music stood out to me and I rushed out to get the soundtrack. Alas, there wasn't one available. And I so loved the triumphant main theme...




7 years later I randomly find out online somewhere that there was a promo released. This is it. I love this score.

TRACK LISTING:
01. I'm adopted
02. Flight to tolketna
03. Ted meets the dogs
04. Ted outsmarts demon
05. Romance and snowflakes
06. First sled ride
07. Ted down the mountain
08. Saying goodbye
09. Heart to heart
10. Race day
11. Racing to alaska
12. A hero's decision
13. I'm your father
14. To the finish line
15. They're coming in
16. A new start

link in comments

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for that Link,..... Friend of Devil.. I used it.. Its just the composition instrumental songs.. All good too..but none of the Bolton songs.. I am especially looking for a cd containing the song played during the credits.. The Bolton cover of Stevie Wonder's.. "AS".. Know where I can find that???

    ReplyDelete