Friday, July 24, 2009
Tentacles is a movie that I haven't seen since I was probably 12 or so. I love nature strikes back films of any kind even the Jaws rip offs. It's my thing. I'm dying to see it again.
I find myself popping in this groovy soundtrack way more than I should be. Guilty. Oh so guilty. God help me.
1. Small Town Pleasures (03:12)
2. She'll Never Come Back (02:47)
3. My Son's Friend Is A Champion Pisser (02:20)
4. Summer And Winter (02:33)
5. San Diego, Yellow Cab (02:48)
6. Happines is Having Two Killer Whales As Friends (03:54)
7. Too Risky A Day For A Regatta (03:44)
8. Sorry, I Have To Go (02:35)
9. Scotch For Two (01:54)
10. The Killer Whales' Game (02:27)
11. The Capture Of The Giant Octopus (01:45)
12. Two Old Kids (03:00)
13. Tentacles (04:21)
links in comments...