Disclaimer:

All downloads here are for preview purposes only. If you download something you like then purchase the CD or Vinyl if you can. However, everything for download featured within this blog, to the best of my knowledge, is either out of print or has never been made available.

I do say...

Let me know you've stopped by and if you've enjoyed your stay. Knowing that people have frequented keeps me energized to bring more to the Junkyard!

And Another Thing...

There are times where I'll find a compilation or bootleg that I do not know the original source. I always try to give credit where it's due but sometimes it's impossible for me to know just where it originated. If you are a blogger or someone who happens to have made a particular bootleg or compilation and you find it listed here let me know and I will give you full credit...

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

IN REMEMBRANCE OF HENRY GIBSON/Charlotte's Web/The Sherman Brothers


I found out tonight when I got home that one of my childhood favorite actors had died. Henry Gibson. The co-star of many of my childhood favorite's like The 'Burbs and The Blues Brothers. He was always a co-star but always had an impact on the films he was featured in. He was always such a seemingly eccentric person. Unique in every way. Somehow this stood out for me as a kid and I became an everlasting fan. It's really hard for me to believe he is dead.



I bring you a very hard to find soundtrack here. It is the soundtrack for 'Charlotte's Web' in which Henry Gibson voiced Wilbur the Pig. This was only available on vinyl. A great soundtrack especially for anyone who grew up with the film like I did. I encourage you to listen to the track 'Deep In The Dark' and reminisce.

Check out some of Henry Gibson's flicks while you're at it.

When you are a child sometimes you can have bizarre heroes in your life and it's sad when you grow older and watch your childhood heroes die.

Track Listing:
1. Main Title (2:02)
2. There Must Be Something More (2:10)
3. I Can Talk (2:13)
4. Chin Up (2:08)
5. Mother Earth And Father Time(2:26)
6. We've Got Lots In Common (2:19)
7. A Veritable Smorgasbord (3:52)
8. Deep In The Dark (3:15)
9. Chin Up March (1:42)
10. Zuckerman's Famous Pig (1:58)
11. Charlotte's Farewell (1:16)
12. End Title (2:10)


link in comments...

1 comment: