Disclaimer:

All downloads here are for preview purposes only. If you download something you like then purchase the CD or Vinyl if you can. However, everything for download featured within this blog, to the best of my knowledge, is either out of print or has never been made available.

I do say...

Let me know you've stopped by and if you've enjoyed your stay. Knowing that people have frequented keeps me energized to bring more to the Junkyard!

And Another Thing...

There are times where I'll find a compilation or bootleg that I do not know the original source. I always try to give credit where it's due but sometimes it's impossible for me to know just where it originated. If you are a blogger or someone who happens to have made a particular bootleg or compilation and you find it listed here let me know and I will give you full credit...

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Children Of The Corn II: The Final Sacrifice/Daniel Licht


Children of the Corn II happened to have been filmed in a town not too far from where I grew up.
Let's just say I remember Liberty/Siler-City as being Rednecks-ville. It's really really small and feels a bit like Nilbog.

The movie itself was a grand mixture of being an ambitious sequel and a terrible teen love story. There's lots of cool violence involving "He Who Walks Behind The Rows" and a terrific nose bleeding scene. But the best scene in pretty much the entire series would have to go to one here involving an old lady in a remote chair being controlled by the children. She's forced out into a road where she is hit by a truck and is sent flying in the air. Absolutely hilarious. You must see it to believe it.

The score by Licht is quite impressive. He uses choir in this score mostly in the way Goldsmith used choir in the Omen movies and less in the creepy childlike way Elias used choir.

TRACK LISTING:
01. Main Title (Red Bear's Theme)
02. The Waterfall / Micah's Transformation
03. Love In The Corn
04. Nosebleed
05. On The Porch, At The Table, In The Circle
06. Doc Appleby
07. A Combine And A House
08. Stalking The Newsvan
09. Danny And Lacy Kiss
10. Hallfire Suite
11. Ring Sacrifice / Finale
12. Children Of The Corn (End Credits)


link in comments...

1 comment: