Disclaimer:

All downloads here are for preview purposes only. If you download something you like then purchase the CD or Vinyl if you can. However, everything for download featured within this blog, to the best of my knowledge, is either out of print or has never been made available.

I do say...

Let me know you've stopped by and if you've enjoyed your stay. Knowing that people have frequented keeps me energized to bring more to the Junkyard!

And Another Thing...

There are times where I'll find a compilation or bootleg that I do not know the original source. I always try to give credit where it's due but sometimes it's impossible for me to know just where it originated. If you are a blogger or someone who happens to have made a particular bootleg or compilation and you find it listed here let me know and I will give you full credit...

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Haunted Honeymoon 33 Track Bootleg/John Morris


Here is a nice score to have for the coming Halloween season. It's John Morris' score to the Gene Wilder directed "Haunted Honeymoon". Personally, I always felt it was an underrated comedy. The score is fantastic and memorable. This seems to have most every cue except for the part where Gilda Radner and Dom Deluise sing and there is a scary instrumental segment. The actual song is featured in the end credits which is on this bootleg but it would be nice to have the version that plays in the middle of the film.

Other than that, I couldn't ask for more. Except for maybe an official release which I'm pretty sure we won't see for a long long time.

Fun Fact: Gene Wilder and I share the same birthday of June 11th.

Tracks have no names just numbers.

Enjoy.

link in comments...

1 comment: